Yummy Mummy's
Welcome to yummy mummy's!!
This forum is just for us mums to chat about everything from labour to what you watched on t.v last night. Doesnt matter how old you are, where your from, your more than welcome on here. So why not pour yourself a glass of wine and get chatting to other mums!
To see the full forum please register (it's free).
Thanks Jenny and Caroline xx
Yummy Mummy's
Welcome to yummy mummy's!!
This forum is just for us mums to chat about everything from labour to what you watched on t.v last night. Doesnt matter how old you are, where your from, your more than welcome on here. So why not pour yourself a glass of wine and get chatting to other mums!
To see the full forum please register (it's free).
Thanks Jenny and Caroline xx
Yummy Mummy's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Glitter Text Generator

maternity clothing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
louise

maternity clothing Empty
PostSubject: maternity clothing   maternity clothing Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:05 am

I run a website called oobichoobi.com. It was started 7 months ago and was designed for fashion.

Over the past few months oobichoobi's appeal has spread to include mums to be and new mums who have found it invaluable for their bumps, and after giving birth, to 'hold it in'.

"honestly my oobichoobi has been a key piece of my pre and post birth wardrobe! Allowing me to wear my normal clothes longer in pregnancy by covering the inevitable gap between tops and bottoms (sooo comfortable too!) And since having Esme it has proved invaluable in helping me keep my modesty when breast feeding! A great all-rounder!!" quote Susie Garrod mum of Esme aged 4 months.

Please see the link below and if you have any views on our product let me know....

http://www.oobichoobi.com/section_details.asp?SectionName=choobimama§ion_id=42

Really hope you all like it xxx
Back to top Go down
Jen
Admin
Admin
Jen

maternity clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: maternity clothing   maternity clothing Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Sounds good, are they like bump bands?
Back to top Go down
https://yummymummys.forumotion.com
Jamesmum

maternity clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: maternity clothing   maternity clothing Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm

looks good.
Back to top Go down
jane
jane

maternity clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: maternity clothing   maternity clothing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 am

hiya welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

maternity clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: maternity clothing   maternity clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maternity clothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yummy Mummy's :: WELCOME :: Welcome to Yummy Mummys!!-
Jump to: